Is Invisalign Right for Me?
Adult Orthodontics With Clear Braces In Charlotte
If you want straight, beautiful teeth without metal braces, you may have wondered if Invisalign was right for you. Invisalign is a traditional braces alternative that uses a series of clear plastic aligners to gradually straighten your teeth over time.
With Invisalign, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of a straight beautiful smile without dealing with metal or wire braces. We are proud to offer this great adult orthodontic treatment in Charlotte to our patients in the Dilworth and Myers Park areas.
Is Invisalign Right For Me?
When you want to straighten your teeth, you have several cosmetic dentistry options.
Invisalign clear braces may be the right option for you if:
- You want beautiful, straight teeth, but don’t want to wear traditional metal braces. Invisalign braces are made with a clear plastic that is perfectly molded to fit over your teeth comfortably and to push your teeth into straighter positions.
- You want to still be able to enjoy all the foods you love. With traditional braces there are food restrictions because certain foods can become caught in the wires between your teeth. Invisalign braces are completely removable. When you have Invisalign braces you can remove them before you eat or drink and still enjoy all the foods you want, no restriction necessary.
- You don’t want to draw attention to your teeth while they are being straightened. Invisalign braces are completely clear and look virtually invisible. With invisible braces you won’t have to worry about people staring at your teeth while you talk. You’ll be able to feel confident during social situations while achieving straight, beautiful teeth.
- You want less appointments and easier maintenance. Invisalign requires less adult orthodontics appointments and is an easy treatment to maintain.
- You want to enjoy the benefits of a straight stunning smile. Straight teeth are easier to clean and get less cavities than a crooked smile. After your clear braces treatment, you’ll enjoy a more beautiful smile that’s healthier too.
To find out more about our Invisalign treatment, contact us at our Charlotte dentist office. We would be happy to arrange a consultation with Dr. Bowman and to discuss your adult orthodontic options if you are in Myers Park or Dilworth!