Learn How To Straighten Teeth Without Braces In Charlotte
Patients who want straight teeth, but don’t want to wear traditional braces may wonder how to straighten teeth without braces. As a part of your research, you may look into Invisalign treatment as an adult orthodontic option. Now with Invisalign treatment, you can get straight, beautiful teeth without using traditional braces. Invisalign is a great option for our patients in the Dilworth and Myers Park areas.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- Invisalign treatment uses a series of plastic aligners to straighten teeth.
- The plastic aligners are perfectly crafted from tooth impressions and 3D imaging software to gently push your teeth into a straighter position over time.
- Every two weeks, you will switch out your current aligner as your teeth get progressively straighter.
- With your Invisalign aligners you can see the difference in your smile every time you switch out your old aligner. Some patients may even take photographs week to week to chart their progress towards a straight, beautiful smile.
- Invisalign aligners are completely clear and look virtually invisible. Most people won’t be able to tell that you’re wearing an Invisalign aligner. With Invisalign invisible braces, you’ll never have to worry about drawing unnecessary attention to your teeth while they’re being straightened.
- Invisalign invisible braces are comfortable and completely removable. You’ll be able to enjoy all the foods you love and you’ll still be able to clean your teeth easily. Before you eat, drink, or brush and floss, you can remove your aligners.
- Invisalign treatment requires less appointments than traditional braces, saving you time and expense.
To find out more about how Invisalign treatment works or the great benefits it has, call us today. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have, and to arrange a consultation with Dr. Bowman in Charlotte to discuss your adult orthodontic needs if you are in the Myers Park – Dilworth area!