What Is Invisalign?
Clear Braces For Teeth Straightening In Charlotte
If you’ve ever noticed a friend or loved one’s teeth gradually straighten over time without noticing wires or metal braces, you may have been noticing the results of Invisalign. For patients who want straight teeth, invisalign clear braces are a fantastic alternative to metal braces no matter a patient’s age or background.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of plastic aligners to straighten your teeth. Each aligner is specially engineered to gradually push your teeth into a more even position. Patients with Invisalign braces wear their braces all the time, except when they are eating, drinking, or cleaning their teeth. Every two weeks, patients change their aligners as their teeth begin to straighten. With Invisalign, you can still enjoy all the foods and activities you love, because Invisalign braces are removable. Invisalign braces are completely clear and look virtually invisible. People you know will notice your teeth getting straighter, but most of the time they won’t notice your aligners.
The Benefits of Invisalign Braces
- With Invisalign, you can have straight teeth without metal or wires.
- Invisalign treatment usually takes less time than traditional braces.
- With Invisalign, you can chart the progress of your teeth every time you remove an aligner.
- Invisalign requires less fittings and less appointments.
- You can receive Invisalign treatment from Dr. Bowman.
- Each aligner is fitted perfectly from molds and 3D imaging of your teeth.
- Invisalign braces are comfortable and easy to wear.
- Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible.
- Invisalign braces save time and appointments.
To find out more about what Invisalign is, and to get treatment from Dr. Bowman, contact us at our Charlotte dentist office today. We would be happy to answer any questions and to arrange a consultation with Dr. Bowman if you are in the Myers Park – Dilworth area. Get straight teeth today!